Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Here we go!

Hey everyone! So in a mere matter of HOURS I will be set apart as an official missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!! And then tomorrow I am off to the good ol' MTC! I seriously can not wait!! Anyways before I leave I just wanted to say that I love each of you and am so thankful for all the support.  I can't wait to go serve the Australian people and take part in all the adventures waiting for me there.  I hope that through this blog you can enjoy them along side me! While I'm away, since I will not be able to come on here personally, I am going to have my sister Carly keep you all updated weekly.  I'll try to keep my emails light-hearted and amusing so you can enjoy them ha.  Well best wishes to all of you, I'll keep you in my prayers always! And remember this isn't goodbye but merely just until next time! Well See you in 18 months! :)

Love yours truly.
Sister Ashley Marchel Boiteux

No comments:

Post a Comment