Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Train, Train, TRAINER!!


Hello my dearest loved ones!
I miss you all so much and hope you are all doing well. Today is Tuesday and is my p-day for this week since transfers are tomorrow. I am so sorry that I missed you all yesterday. I wish you were on right now! So yes I am a trainer!! AHHHHHHH!! Im only 6 weeks in and will be training.  You know I KNOW God answers prayers because this has been my prayer for some time to train. Not because I wanted that responsibility but I need something to push me to do and be better, and training a brand new sister missionary fresh off the plane will give me that opportunity.  I am very apprhensive and my anxiety is horrible but I know that if I put my faith in God he will lift me up and guide me.  Yesterday we had to go to Mortdale, the mission office, to get trained on training.  Sister Perez, who I was in the MTC with, is staying with us until tomorrow. Tomorrow we will go back to Mortdale to get our new comps. Sister Pea will still be in my zone but just in a new district. 
The miracles that occur here just keep coming. As you are obedient the miracles follow.  Our investigator Reza has his baptism on the 28th. I am so proud of him, he is amazing. He has more faith than anyone I've ever met! When we taught the Plan of Salvation he said "I am going to the celestial kingdom, I don't even care about the other two places" he then went on to say in his prayer at the end of the lesson "God I can't wait to see you in the Celestial kingdom, please help the sisters to make it there too!" It was so sincere I couldn't help but chuckle at the end.  It was HILARIOUS!! He is really amazing and has such a love for the gospel.  It is hard to find teach people really sincere and interested here, but I have faith that they will come.  God really is preparing his children to hear the word. This is a work of happiness!
I am so excited to train.  I wonder what she will be like. I pray she and I will become as one as we teach. Unity is key! The spirit comes with unity. 
Family I love you so much. Mom I got your letter in the mail and I just cried and cried. Especially when I saw your cheesy kiss mark haha (dont worry I kissed it back). Big things are headed to Australia, it is exciting!!
I continue to make LOTS of mistakes but mistakes is how we learn.  In all things there is opposition. It is how we react to that opposition that makes or breaks us.  For those of you who are struggling turn to God.  He always provides a way.  Say a sincere prayer and know that He is! I hope you are all well. sorry this letter isn't to informative I forgot to write what I wanted to tell you last night before hand. so yeah. I love you all and keep you in my prayers! Stay safe!
Love.
Sister Ashley Boiteux

No comments:

Post a Comment