Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Trying our best!


Hello everyone!
Hey sorry but I don't have much time this week! I am just going to copy and past part of my letter to my president for ya
Dear President
This week was a slow week but Sister Keikyu and I are continuing to work as hard as we can. This weeks miracel was really cool. We got a referral from one of our members to go and visit one of her friends. During the next day all of our plans fell through so we went to visit this referral. She wasnt home but her brother who was house sitting for her was. We talked with him and he told us he is a nonmember but his girlfriend is a less active member and has talked about it with him. As we got talking he went to grab his girlfriend for us to meet her. When she came to the door she looked really familiar and then I recognized her as the 21 year old daughter of a less active family we have been trying to get in the door with for the past 8 weeks. As we talked to her she was really stand offish but the more we talked about how the gospel could help the two of them individually and as a couple she started warming up to us. We have an appointment to go see the two of them today. It was a really cool experience that showed a small impression from the spirit can make great miracles if we follow them.
One of my favourite versus I read in the book of Mormon this week was Mosiah 7:33.
It really emphasized our missionary purpose and serving with all our heart, might, mind, and strength. As we do so we will see miracles and do a great work in this vineyard.
So yeah... this week was slow. But we are trying our best! Also shout out to the Angliau family for the package!! I loved it and I'll admit I did cry from the love and support I felt. I love you guys heaps!
I don't know waht to say other than I love you all! I will include some pics!!
 
Well I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Love
Sister Boiteux

Goofy Elders... Gotta love em' 

Thank you Angilau family! I love you guys!


'Straya Day!!! A.K.A. Australia Day


we went to Georges river and it says there are sharks ahhh
 

No comments:

Post a Comment