Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Kriky Mate!

Hello Family,
So sorry I wasn't on earlier... it has been a hectic/exhausting/amazing preparation day!!!
So this morning we woke up at 6:15 and went for a morning hike with our crazy district... they are all such weirdos but you can't help but love em'. Then this afternoon we went with some of the sisters on a GORGEOUS hike for one of the sisters last p-days here in the mission field. It was so much fun but now I am sweaty, smelly, and quite frankly exhausted. But it was worth it.
Sooooo this week has been long as!!! Again. Hopefully this next week will pick up. The only difficulty being we no longer have a car :( our car is finally in the shop being fixed which is a good thing but at the same time we are now on foot. The hard part is our area is SOOO big!!! But everything happens for a reason. I think the reason for this is that Heavenly Father wants us to rely more on the members. Sacrifice leads to salvation and having them sacrifice to drive us is a good way to get them more involved in the work. So yeah... hopefully I can get in shape again now haha.
Um.. dont know what more to say.. my mind is only have working at the moment.
So this is the last week of the transfer so next week p-day will be on Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't get transferred. But then again I will go wherever the Lord asks me to go. Things are finally starting to pick up hopefully in this area. Miracles soooo many have happened! So there was one funny day that we walked for ages! After walking for an hour we came upon two policemen. We said hello and merrily carried on our way. Well about an hour and a half later we got to another place and as we were walking saw two more police men trying to speed trap people with those sneaky little things they have. We laughed at thought "well I hope it isn't the same two.. that would be awkward." Well yup it was the same two. We said hello to them and struck up a convo. when they asked us what we were doing here we told them and then one of the said "ohhh you're churchies are you." Then he kept talking about us being careful and if we ever need anything just run to someones door. The other cop was just laughing/smiling behind his little camera thingy. It was the most interesting conversation I've had with cops ha. You know are mission presidents wife always says that it takes a person about 7 times contact with the church until they learn and eventually join it. Well in that case we just bumped them up to a 2 :)
So many other interesting things happened but my mind is to tired to think right now. I want to write something really inspirational but sorry folks my inspiration is dried up at the moment. Drats. Well in closing I will address you my family!
Dylan! What the heck you got a german shephard!!! He is just the darn cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I love my pup pups! It is sad one of our zone leaders is tongan and he eats dogs and horses (my two favourite animals) so he is always joking around with the tongan members telling them I want to eat dog and horse. Luckily it is illigal here to eat dog but I still get nervous that he will get me on the horse ha. But really though your new dog is sooooo adorable, I just want to cuddle him but by the time I get home he will be huge!!
Carly sorry the house smells like dog... just be happy moms the one taking care of them (sorry mom!)
Blake.. so thanks for no email this week you little fart. I expect pictures next week. And an account of your favourite readings in the Book of Mormon.
Dad I hope that all goes well with work and that Heavenly Father will direct your path.
Mom sorry it is snowing again, but really I am not that sorry. I miss the snow. Ill have to go biking with you when I get home so I can get fit again but that wont happen since it will be the middle of winter ha.
Well I love you all and hope you have a great day!
 
Ofa Atu!
Sister Boiteux

No comments:

Post a Comment