Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Prepare and Prevent

Hey family so it has been a crazy week and I dont have much time today because of everything else that we have to do....
We only get half a p-day today just due to our crazy schedule as Sister Training Leaders, life is fun I'm not complaining. Miracle is that we have a new investigator that we are working with that we scheduled her baptism for the 13th of next month. There are a few things to work through before that happens but with faith in the Lord and a lot of love anything is possible! 
Man I just love this gospel so much! THE CHURCH IS TRUE! What does that phrase mean? Well it means that the principles taught in it, the gospel taught, is that of Jesus Christ. This is HIS church! Yes the people within its walls are imperfect, we all know that, but the actual doctrine is pure! I am so grateful for my membership and for the knowledge and conversion that I have obtained while here in the service of the Lord.  It has helped set the foundation for the rest of my eternity! 
Well sorry this is so short and simple but I dont know what else to say. Be an example! Work hard. Keep your testimony strong, and if you dont have one then work on gaining one. A favourite quote of mine by I think President Kimball... I may be wrong on that but it was a prophet nonetheless... is this "It is better to prepare and prevent than to repair and repent." 
It is better to protect our testimonies than to let it go unnourished and then have to work at developing one again. The way we protect it is by praying with all our might, feasting on the word of God, and being anxiously engaged at Church and in our callings. 
Well I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love
Sister Boiteux
 
Sister Holtz

At MLC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment