Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Walk With Me

In preparation for this trip I often thought about what the Lord wants me to learn, and give, personally on this trip to the Holy Land.  This past week I was working on a little calligraphy project for one of my friends as a good bye gift.  I used her favorite scripture which is Moses 6:34 where the Lord says to Enoch "walk with me".  In his October 2014 General Conference "Ponder the Path of Thy Feet" President Monson said
"...physically walking where Jesus walked is less important than walking as He walked. Emulating His actions and following His example are far more important than trying to retrace the remnants of the trails He traversed in mortality." (For the full address click here)
I love that! So my theme for this trip is to walk with Christ, not just where He walked but AS He walked. He is the perfect exemplar. I am so so so grateful and blessed with this opportunity to visit the Holy Land.  I hope that I will learn the lessons the Lord would have me learn, and do what He would have me do.
Currently I am at the Paris airport waiting to get on my connecting flight to Tel Aviv.  I haven't been feeling too well today so it's a miracle that I am staying as positive as I am haha. All I can say is that I am so ready to get to the Center and to shower and go to bed... then tomorrow hit the ground running!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to hear about your adventure in the Holy Land. Thank you so much for sharing this lifetime experience with us!!

    ReplyDelete